Up to 25 chemical streams
The formulation table will accommodate up to 25 chemicals and automatically adjusts its size to suit. Chemicals are arranged in groups of the same type all polyols together, etc.
Each group in the formulation table can contain multiple chemicals even 10 polyols if you want!
The foam process graphics change with the formulation and process controls. Adjust fallplate settings or conveyor angle. Adjust conveyor speed. All adjustments change the graphic process display to show the new foam profile.
FoamKit 2000 calculates
- Foam properties density, hardness, tensile strength, elongation, compression set - for the current formulation
- Effect of atmospheric conditions on foam properties
- Formulation for a required density and hardness
- Process parameters - activator levels, rise time, full-rise position
- Output values for each chemical stream
- Mix temperature and viscosity
- Exotherm temperature (gives warning if >165oC)
Chemical groups Polyols, isocyanates, blowing agents, activators. Total of 12 chemical types plus miscellaneous. No limit to number of chemicals in each group!
Add new chemicals, edit chemical data supplier, price, etc.
Run Sheet - PDF format
Any formulation can be exported as a Run Sheet PDF file which can be viewed or printed out using the free issue Adobe Acrobat viewer. The widely used PDF format allows Run Sheets to be easily transfered to another PC. E-mail your Run Sheets to another factory location.
Calculates mix cost, foam cost. Calculates foam cost after removing trim. Rectangular or round block. Select country and currency - large list of countries to select from. The costing can be exported as a PDF file.
Select metric or imperial units / temperature in Centigrade or Fahrenheit / hardness test method.