- Compact, portable - only 16 cm wide x 14 cm high x 20 cm deep. Weight less than 4 kg
- Simple operation - connect to mains power supply. Plug USB lead into the USB connection of your PC. Switch on.
- Fully automatic - insert the foam sample and click the START button on your PC screen
- Foam sample size up to 10 x 10 x 5 cm thick (standard sample size for DIN 53577 and ISO 3386 hardness tests)
- Full software package included ( for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 operating systems).
- Easy to install and use - full step by step instructions.
- Auto-calibrate feature for height and force measurements. Automatic speed check during test.
- Software gives real-time graph of load v. compression during the test
- Hardness values at standard 40% compression or user-defined setting
- Standard hardness test procedures built into the software. Stores up to 20 test methods.
- Facility for setting different compression speed, % compression , etc.
- Calculates equivalent hardness for other test methods, eg. BS 4443, ASTM D3574
- Compression load to 40 kgf (400N) , with resolution better than 1N over range 0 - 200N
- Compression thickness resolution better than 0.25 mm
- Universal power supply 110 - 240 v AC
- Comprehensive, easy-to-read Instruction Manual